Monday, January 28, 2008

Black Fashion at 2008 Sag Awards

Forrest and Keisha Whitaker looked great on the red carpet last night at the Sag Awards. Keisha is wearing a Jenny Packham dress, and Forrest is wearing Bottega Veneta.
Vanessa Williams is my pick for best dressed last night at the Sag Awards. She is glowing in this Escada gown. Love it!
Tichina Arnold looked nice, however I am never a fan of horizontal prints. I do like the color dress she wore.
Ludacris looked very dashing on the red carpet. I love the shirt and tie combo with his suit. 
I love Taraji P. Henson, but I do not love this dress. It is not figure flattering, and it is a bit too young for her. This dress would have looked better on a teenager or someone in their 20's. The sequence on the mid-section draws more attention to that area.
Chandra Wilson's dress is not a favorite of mine, but I do like the her choice of color she wore. Once again horizontal stripes are not any woman's friend. The dress makes her look shorter than she really is. The saving grace of this look is her hair, which looks great. 

No comments: