Sunday, December 16, 2007

Stylish Sisters


So between these two tennis sisters, who looked more fabulous? For me Serena wins this one, because her dress is fun and flirty. It fits her body well, and I love the red with the gold undertone in her dress. The whole look just works for her. Venus on the other hand looks ok. I like that she went for a mixture of bold colors, and they look good against her skin tone. I don't like the fit of her dress, it has no shape to it and does nothing for her boyish body type. Her shoes also look a bit too casual, almost like she is wearing dressy flip flops. I really think Serena should have been a little more helpful to her sister, and suggested something else for her to wear. Perhaps she wants to be known as the more stylish one between the two. 

No comments: