Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Hope She Is Wearing Underwear

Where do I begin? Bottom line this is not one of Lil Kim's best looks. I have seen her do better. The dress is way too tight and short, especially when performing to a crowd that has to look upwards to see you. I am sure people in front row saw a whole lot of her, and I'm not talking about just her legs. I do like the color of the dress on her, and her blinged out accessories. We all know that Lil Kim likes to dress living little to the imagination, but I think it's time for her to tone it down just a bit. She will always be sexy, because she has a great hourglass figure that looks great in clothing. I really would like to see her change up her style, and be a little less revealing. Sexiness does not always mean showing more skin.

No comments: