Thursday, December 6, 2007

Are You Feeling The Scruffy Side of Chris Brown?




Ok ladies be honest, it me or is Chris Brown not looking as cute as he usually does? I am not feeling this new scruffy look. I guess it's cute that he is attempting to get his grown man on and grow a beard, but the baby soft face looked much better. As far as the styling for this shoot, I am not feelin' it. Yes layers are a fashionable trend right now, but I feel like Chris Brown is constantly wearing layers. The gray satin jacket in the last pic is hot, but I am really not feelin' the street take of the "Urkel" looking outfit in the middle.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree I wuz just tellin mi gurl dat da other day. His beard is really nappy!! I do lke his new voice now (its differnt from his 1st cd).