Saturday, December 15, 2007

ANTM Winner Looks Chic Around Town

If you missed the season finale of America's Next Top Model, here is the winner Saleisha Cooper. Since her win she has been making the publicity rounds at different television stations. Pictured above Saleisha is leaving the "Live with Regis and Kelly". I love her outfit, it is chic and very cute on her. I do think the Louis Vuitton handbag she is carrying is not the best style bag to wear with this outfit. The bag looks a bit to chunky next to her, and takes away from the entire look. I love the the dark tweed knee-length coat, and I think it is the standout item she is wearing. I look forward to seeing more of this winner, and what she does with her 15 minutes of fame. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't watch the show but i'm really happy for her!!! hope all her fabulous dreams come true :-)